1. Name: Dawn “Lilith70” Ellis-Lopez
2. Age: 34
3. Location: Burns, Wyoming.
4. Occupation: US Community/Content/Marketing Manager for Spicy Horse Games; Teacher (homeschooling and tutoring college algebra); Construction Worker (but only for my own home, thank the gods); Student (with the ND program at HHA); Mom
5. Partner: My awesome husband, Joe
6. Kids: 12-year-old daughter Lili (short for “Lilith”), 10-year-old son Miles; 4-year-old son Joseph; and 9-month-old son Daniel.
7. Brothers/Sisters: I’m the oldest of five kids. Me, Debbie, David, Diana, and Danielle (in that order).
8. Pets: 3 cats (Kashmir, Chandra, and Frye), 1 small horse (Kaylee, the Irish Wolfhound).
9. List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life:
– Renovating the kitchen, including building my own cabinets.
– Getting Kira through college algebra. Her re-test yesterday went very well.
– Keeping the kids on track for schooling (unschooling as we are)
– Getting reading and projects done for my school (SOOOOOO behind!)
– Staying on top of work stuff with generating more promo materials, answering threads, etc.
10. What did you go to school for?: About six months so far.
11. Parents: My mom Ginger (Nana) lives with me here, and my dad Dave lives in Whitewright, Texas.
12. Who are some of your closest friends? Closest to my heart (but some not close enough in space): Joe, Kira, Kelly, Nana, Lili, Miles, American, Shea… and more, but now it’s time for an update.
If I get a minute to sit down that’s NOT for work, I’ll be putting together an online scrapbook kind of thing so that I can show you the minor hell I’ve been going through. (Don’t let me fool you – stress or not, I love this stuff.)
It’ll be much easier once we get the stove delivered.
Feel better now?