* Fasting blood sugar at 12:07: 96
* First snack: coffee and Baby Bel cheese (2)
* Blood sugar at 15:00: 123
* First meal at 15:00: long-grain brown rice and fried flounder salad (sauteed onions, garlic, asparagus, broccoli, tomatoes, white mushrooms, flounder, and spinach in butter, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar with a dash of dill)
* Blood sugar at 20:02: 139
* Second meal at 19:50: Lamb (cooked with kosher salt, dried rosemary, fresh snipped rosemary, granulated garlic, olive oil, and Egyptian mint sauce) and asparagus (sauteed in butter and olive oil with balsamic vinegar)
* Blood sugar at 23:07: 164
I did accidentally have some HFCS when I finished off Joseph’s lamb. No more letting him get rid of hiccups with peanut butter before dinnertime.
And now, my 20 units of Lantus, and off to bed. Long day tomorrow.
I would like to know, though, where the hell this constant nagging headache comes from…