Inspired by the illustrious Mariel, I’ve decided that starting on December 21, I’m going to do this writing project – one day each until the last day of the year:
- Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now
- Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
- Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
- Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
- Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
- Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
- Day Seven: Four turn offs.
- Day Eight: Three turn ons.
- Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
- Day Ten: One confession
Not only is it a great exercise in self-examination, it’s also great writing practice. Maybe you guys should join in, and we’ll make a point of sharing and commenting with each other?