Yeah, yeah… it’s a post, not a page, but that’s just how WordPress does it. Galleries aren’t available as pages in this theme.
Anyway, here are the important things to know:
- I have 25 years of art training and experience, including:
- acrylic painting (on canvas and wood)
- clay and poly sculpting (large scale and small)
- pencil and charcoal sketching
- extensive pen-and-ink (nibs and ink wells as well as pre-made pens)
- wood carving and small-item builds
- wire sculpture
- paper maché
- knitting (lace, cable, and garment design)
- costuming (sewing, construction, makeup)
- colored pencils (not just Prismacolors, there are other brands)
- probably lots of others I don’t even remember
- I have a brilliant capacity for both emulating styles and coming up with my own vision.
- All of my best illustrations and paintings have a story.
- I collect new media methods like some people collect bottle caps. (Actually, like I collect bottle caps, which is often.)
- You’re going to love 10 Reasons You Want Me as a Tattoo Apprentice.