22 pages of Screnzy! Not bad for two days of work, all in the late evening just before bed.
I’m now a week free of insulin, and my blood sugar is doing good. Sometimes it’s not as perfect as I’d like, but it hasn’t been in the upper 100s, and that’s awesome.
Tomorrow, we begin the planting.
Yesterday was Miles’ birthday, and it was amazing. He received:
* “Power of Three: Dark River” by Erin Hunter (Warrior series),
* a Warriors manga,
* the Dark Crystal manga,
* Books 3 and 4 of the Xanth series,
* the Dragon tarot deck,
* “Monty Python and the Holy Grail”
* a guitar strap for his bass
* a stuffed Chinese Lung dragon
* a gift card from Barnes and Nobles
With the gift card, he got:
* “Firestar’s Quest” by Erin Hunter (Warrior series)
* “Secret of the Clans” by Erin Hunter (Warrior series)
* An Ironman book for Joseph
* A Cars book for Joseph
* “Soul Eater” for Lili (Book 3 of some series she reads)
* “LarkLight” (an outer-space pirate story)
* “The Lost World” by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
* Munchkin Cthulhu
Saturday, we’ll actually play D&D with his friends, and I will have made the Cake.
Pictures will be posted.
Clue: I bought fondant.