– I applied for two steady writing gigs.
– I finished an article on Fringe Science. (That was really fun to research.)
– I signed up for another blog site (with GoogleAds for income).
– I started pondering putting together a knitting jewelry collection… why is it whenever I start thinking about that word – the word that means “collection of patterns in a book” – it slips right out of my head? Wow, that’s annoying…
– I also started drafting a neat idea I have on growing things organically away from their indigenous environments.
The depression is letting up a little, but not quite enough for me to really want to take on the world again. It’s getting there, slowly. Maybe if I sell an article or two and can collect cash for them, I’ll feel more productive, effective… maybe something else. I’m not sure. This mood cycle has left me feeling really impotent, like no matter what I do, it’s never going to be enough. That’s probably because I’m stuck again in that part of my grief. It’s a weird thing, non?